Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No need to curtsy, unless you want to.

Oh... yes. I've always wanted my own title. Doesn't everyone?

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milady the Most Honourable Alison the Omnipresent of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


I'm not sure about the word "honourable" because it sounds so stern and judge-like, but I do like the rest of it. Maybe I'll get another one tomorrow. You can get your very own, here.

Via Belinda of Bel's Nook.

(Just a side note... my two blogs are in a neck-and-neck race for number of posts... this post brings this blog into the lead with 82 posts, but lest the other one feel neglected, feel free to pop on over there to read my latest art-related news.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walk Upon Water? Milady!
(curtsy)

I humbly present myself to your court - as the Her Most Noble Lady Tinker the Rustic of Fiddlers Green.

Um, curtsy again? Being rustic, my court manners are a bit rusty...
Thanks for the fun!