Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Off With Your Heads!

Not really, I promise.

But I did promise exciting art news today...

... and I am overjoyed to announce that I took ten paintings to the Red Queen Gallery in Onancock, Virginia yesterday. What a perfect place for them to embark on their new adventure... particularly considering that my classmates started calling me Alison Wonderland in first grade, and I had quite a fun romp as the Queen of Hearts one Halloween in Prague (ah, but I digress. That's another story)... and Onancock, pronounced on-NAN-cock, is a quirky and charming town just off Route 13, frequented by sailors arriving via the Chesapeake Bay. If you're driving along the Eastern Shore, do stop by and visit the town; you won't regret it.


Collected_Paintings

Here is the lot of them, waiting to head off to new lands. I will miss them - we've become so close in our time together - but I wish them all the best on their journey and hope they each find a wonderful new home. You can see the individual paintings at my RadioGirl Designs blog, here. And I will be offering prints of these paintings on Etsy very, very soon. Please stop by for a visit in the coming weeks!

6 comments:

Pam Aries said...

I love these! I saw them on your other blog! How darling! Maps of made up lands! Cool!

Catharina said...

These are so great! I love them! I hope they find good homes.

Mountain Dweller said...

Well done! It certainly looks like a great collection. Hope you won't miss them too much.

tongue in cheek said...

Bravo! Good Luck! Beautiful! Yahoo!

Crashdummie said...

Omg omg omg congrats Al! Am so happy for you. But i suppose its a bittersweet farwell huh?

Cheers!

mrsnesbitt said...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh I am inspired!
I am having a new phase of house decoration over the next couple of weeks, so watch this space.