Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My Work at the Red Queen Gallery

I am delighted to announce that a number of my maps -- both treasure maps and maps of fairy land -- will soon be available at the Red Queen Gallery in the delightful town of Onancock, Virginia, just off Route 13.

(The photographs are my own, taken late at night before I took them up to Onancock; the paintings look oh-so-much-more-lovely in person, I swear, swear, swear!)

8" x 10" maps (11" x 14" frames)

Trove_Island

Trove Island


Kingdom_of_Delight

Kingdom of Delight


Island_of_the_Yellow_Dragon

Island of the Yellow Dragon


5" x 7" paintings (8" x 10" frames)

Island_of_Intrigue

Island of Intrigue


Schooner_#1

Schooner #1


Kingdom_of_Mirth

Kingdom of Mirth


High_Winds_Island

High Winds Island


4" x 6" paintings (5" x 7" frames)

Three_Rocks_Island

Three Rocks Island

Sea_Monster_Breath

Sea Monster Breath


Four_Trees_Island

Four Trees Island

It was hard to say good-bye to these maps -- I feel so close to them -- but I wish them well on their journeys to new and exciting lands.

I also plan to make prints of these paintings available at my Etsy shop very, very soon.

No comments: