Saturday, October 14, 2006

So...

So our house is about to fall down, so we will be using this week to jack up our house, so we spent quite a bit of money at Home Depot last night, so we filled five carts of stuff (like 16 sheets of drywall, plywood, 5 gallons of paint, two jacks, 4x4s and 2x4s, 7 cases of bamboo flooring, a brand new miter saw and so on), so we are going to refinish the office/studio, too, since we might as well, so we have emptied the office, so the computer will be disconnected temporarily.

But I have set up shop in the dining room, so I should be able to keep painting and I should be able to get back on the computer soon, so I should be able to post pictures, perhaps, so you all might or might not hear from me in the next week.

But it will all be worth it to have a studio painted in "Honey Moon." Gotta love a paint called that. AND there will be THREE electrical outlets when we're done. Even more worth it. Hoooooray, renovations!

No comments: