Friday, September 01, 2006

Lately

I have been doing a lot of writing lately, but of course now that painting/drawing are part of my life again, I couldn't let them go away again. I'm striving to reach a balance between the two. So here are a few things to share:

This is a birthday gift for someone:

Mountain Trees, acrylics, 9" x 12"

And this, I love. I will be putting it up at Etsy, but it won't be easy to let go. Then again, none of them really are.


Storm Light, acrylics, 5" x 7"


I have one more painting, of which I am very, very, proud, but as it is to be a gift for someone who might possibly, occasionally check this blog, I don't want to post it -- the minute that person sees it, that person will know it is for them, I think. It is quite specific. But as soon as it has been delivered, I promise, I will post.

No comments: