Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Our Little Mountain

I was worried that I was too far behind on Christmas preparations, but we pulled through and got...

...the packages mailed out (my husband is 6'2")...


... Christmas cards printed and assembled, and mostly mailed...


... and fudge made (recipe lifted from Angry Chicken, and I'm much obliged), although still not put into the little tins I got...


... and I bought all of his presents in 3 1/2 hours yesterday, from leaving to coming home, even with mad Virginia-holiday traffic and trips to five different locations...

... not bad for last-minute preparations. And we're talking about getting a tree tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Alison

Debra Riffe said...

RadioGirl-
Keep up the good work w your lino printing.
What other lino prints have you posted? I'd love to share tips with you! Yummy! Fudge! Was it as delicious as it appears in pic?!!!
driffe